Our Catchment Area
Please click on the link below to check if you are living within our catchment area:
What to Bring With You
- 2 forms of ID, one needs to have a recognisable photo of you on it and the other needs to confirm the address you are currently living at (1 address proof per family).
- Completed New Patient Questionnaires for each person (these can also be completed in the surgery)
- Completed GMS1 Registration Form (these can also be completed in the surgery) – it is important that these forms are completed fully and clearly
- Registration for online appointment booking can be provided. This allows you to make appointment online and receive reminders of any appointments with the GP or Nurse. Please ask at reception for more information.
- Patients who move to an address which is not within our catchment area will unfortunately not be able to remain registered with the practice and will be asked to register with a local GP.
To download the GMS1 Registration Form click HERE
To download the New Patient Questionnaire click HERE
When to Come
It would be helpful if you could register Monday – Friday afternoons from 2.00pm.